Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sledding in April....why not????

We got a good snow storm last weekend and it provided us a perfect opportunity to go sledding........in April!!!

Here is Vance preparing himself for the venture!

This is the first time he has gone by himself on the saucer sled!
He loved it!
Our friends the Jardine family came with us!
Thanks to them for hauling everyone up and down the hill!
These two buddies were giggling and tubing for most of the afternoon together!
They are showing me their sledding faces!
Our little family at the end of the day!


Needless to say; Adam was tired at the end of the day!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Trevor & Andrea said...

that is funny! I love the rope adam has tied to himself, and how Vance is totally taking advantage of the situation and sprawling out over the tube:) you serioulsy have the funniest little boy ever! haha

Hillery said...

adam is the best dad ever!

jamminjensen said...

Hi Aspen, This is Brittany (Copelan) Jensen!!! AHHHHHHH I'm so happy to have found you! I know this blog stuff is kinda creepy...and I'm kinda nosey, but here you are and here I am!!! Your family is adorable! I hope all is well for you! ~Britt

Trevor & Andrea said...

Thanks Aspen and Vance ;) ... I cant believe they gave you a mullet?! That is so horrible! I had to laugh though when I read that hahaha