Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Punisher!

One of my friends made Vance a couple of shirts with the Punisher symbol printed on them, whenever he puts them on, he turns into the enforcer! Thanks Maggie ;)
Nothing like a mean enforcer who is upholding justice with a Nerf gun and his mom's gardening hat!!! Very intimidating!!

Totally hardcore!


He really is just a sweet little boy......most of the time!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sarah said...

haha! That straw hat looks really tough. Maggie put that skull on one of the burp rags she made for Avery, too. I didn't know what it was, I just thought it was funny and was telling Justin about it (he hadn't seen it yet) and told him "it's not a normal skull though..it's like long and skinny," and he immediately knew what it was because apparently Guy has a thing with The Punisher? I don't even know what The Punisher is.

Trevor & Andrea said...

hmmm I think WE need those for the bus route!! lets get nerf guns enforcer shirts and garden hats :) lets see if that makes them listen!! thanks for the idea Vance! haha

Spencer, Katie, Ezra & Luke said...

So cute!! I love that you even have a gardening hat. We are going to SLC from June 2 to July 14 maybe you could swing a trip up to visit. We would love it!

Kaysi said...

Hey Aspen, it's Kaysi Gardner. Wow you're little boy is getting so big and so cute!

Sonnie and Ryan said...

I just noticed someone wearing a t-shirt with that same symbol on it. Vance is so cool and hip! And so are you!