Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Green or Blue-ish or What ??

Since I have started working half-days I have been missing my little boy ----- A TON!
Anway - we had a bonding photo shoot today and I think his eyes are still changing color??!!!???!!!
I couldn't decide what shade they were? Some days they seem as blue as ever.....
...my question to you is....what color are they today????
p.s. please don't look to closely at me...my presence in the picture is purely for a blue-eyed reference.
p.p.s. Adam's eyes are brown. ???


The black and white pictures are for my benefit - everything or should I say everyone- looks better in black and white!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Ashley Luck and Randy Luck said...

You're gorgeous no matter what! You don't need black and white! (Cute picture btw)

Em said...

His eyes look greenish in the forst picture but then I think they look more blue in the second picture. Maybe they are hazel(sp).

Sarah said...

Green was my first thought.

Spencer, Katie, Ezra & Luke said...

They look green to me!!! You look beautiful!

Sonnie and Ryan said...

You both have very beautiful eyes!!

Trish said...

Aspen,
I take the kids to Children's Dentistry in Cheyenne. They're really good and also take Medicaid (if that's a factor). :o) It's kindof a pain to go to Cheyenne, but it was really difficult to get into anyone in Laramie. I didn't know you were working. I was wondering why I hadn't seen you around as much! Thanks for the offer. Trevor will be home for the next month starting Thursday. I can't wait!

Kawnee said...

Aspen, this is Aunt Connie (L.) You're a cutie p'tudie! I say his eyes are hazel. I have a couple of hazels in my bunch. It's a good mix of blue, green and occasionally brown.

Becky said...

Looks like he has similar to my color of eyes! I usually say they're green, but I have brown flecks and have been told they look blue, too.

Hillery said...

Cute blog! I'm going to go with green. And I'm glad you're in the picture - you look great!

proudmamablogga said...

I love b&w too. I think his eyes look green. Where are you working? I can imagine there would be both positives and negatives about going back to work.