Pretty much everyday here in W town is a snow day. I just wanted to show my friends and family how much snow is in our yard!
I keep telling everyone that its crazy and I think we will be on flood alert if and when it starts melting!!
I keep telling everyone that its crazy and I think we will be on flood alert if and when it starts melting!!
Yes - that is a Christmas wreath on my door - I have taken all the other Christmas decorations down - but I always go in the back door and keep forgetting that I am sporting Christmas spirit into mid January in the front. Christmas in the front - January in the back!
I wonder what I will do with all the hours of my life I will get back when we break down and buy a snow blower!!
I bet I could write a novel!

6 comments:
I can not believe the snow you guys get there. Sure beats the snow amounts in Laramie...
WOW!!!! There really is SO MUCH snow!! I just want to say that your shoveled sidewalks look AMAZING!!!!
STAY WARM!!!!
WOWZA! That is a lot of snow! Think of all the snow forts and snow men you guys could make! Stay inside and stay warm! Loves!
Oh my goodness! You could be in Star Valley!
Your house is adorable! And I bet you have inside decorated even cuter! But the snow looks gross. We're also freezing here in the KY. Do you remember when the heat didn't work in Lib Squi apartments? Ridiculous!
Love your cute house!!! Can't believe all that crazy snow. Can't wait to come and visit.
Post a Comment