Tuesday, December 29, 2009

lady killer

We are visiting Adam's parents this week and they had these cute pictures on their computer of little Vance in his suit. I don't catch him with his hair combed and suit on very often because it takes about 30 seconds for that to be over - but they did and I had to share. I will get my Christmas pictures up sometime - but these will have to hold you over (Brookie) until I do!
He's working on his winking!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Sarah B. said...

Handsome boy!!

Anonymous said...

He sure is a lady killer! He's one my heart!

The Asay's said...

What a lady killer for sure. Super cute

Em said...

I love the last picture, what a little stud.

Sarah said...

Haha! So funny. I love it.

Hillery said...

are you kidding with that first picture? holy smokes! vance is so suave.

Trevor & Andrea said...

Watch out world. Vance is growing up! ;) he is very cute!!!

Spencer, Katie, Ezra & Luke said...

What a hottie!! How are you?? How is everything going with baby number 2???

free FONT said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.