Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow Plow Power Wheels


Okay, so it doesn't have a plow on it, but it might as well. Most kids wouldn't think that winter would be more fun than summer to ride their power wheels, but Vance does. He wasn't such a huge fan of his truck this summer, but couldn't wait to get in it after the snow storm.
He absolutely LOVES the snow. He tries to sneak out of the house constantly to go and play in the snow.
I have to bribe him to come inside so his cheeks don't freeze off!

Anyway, he had a great time with his truck in the snow, and I thought I would share the funny pictures!



P.S. Merry Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Em said...

THe last picture of Vance is really cute. question how do you keep Vances hands warm when he plays in the snow? What kind of gloves do you use cause I can't find any that are small enough that will actually keep PAiglee's hands warm.

Sonnie and Ryan said...

Wow, that looks like so much fun for a kid! I hope you guys are having a great Christmas break!

Ashley Luck and Randy Luck said...

How adorable. I always loved mine in the summer, but when I had a car wash I ruined my jeep forever...what a tragedy.

Nacey family said...

Love the pictures! Vance is such a cutie. Come visit me this week if you have time!

Hillery said...

Could Santa have found a more appropriate toy for the son of Aspen? I don't think so. Your Christmas card was adorable!

Em said...

Sounds like a date for Twilight! I didn't know the next movie comes out that soon. And I think you should for sure try LAne Bryant, they have so many cute styles and the ladies are so helpful. If you do end up ever shopping there you have to let me know what you think of it.